Everyone here at Mainscape wants to ensure you and your team are safe and prepared for this week’s winter event. Below are quick tips to get you ready: BE WEATHER AWARE Share latest weather updates with your team. At Mainscape, we utilize WeatherWorks, a detailed...
Communication with Mainscape has never been easier. If an issue arises, the quickest and most efficient way to communicate with your Mainscape team is to enter a Customer Service Request on our website. Whether you are a current customer or a potential business...
I get a laugh out of the memes circulating on social media about just how crazy 2020 has been. Did you the see the one with 2020 saying “Wait, there’s more!” with a picture of the infomercial guy? Other times I feel down as I think of the deaths of over 180,000 of my...
From the CEO Mark Forsythe CHANGE IS IN THE AIR, WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE? Throughout human history there are years where significant events leave a lasting impact on humanity. 2020 will be remembered as one of those years. First a pandemic stopped our economy and...
Memberships and Associations
- Irrigation Association
- Florida Irrigation Society
- Indiana Lawn Association
- Snow & Ice Management Association
- Carolina Irrigation Association
- American Society of Irrigation Consultants
- Florida Nursery, Growers & Landscape Association
- National Association of Landscape Professionals
- National Safety Council
- American Society of Safety Professionals
Florida Weather and Data
- EPA Watersense
- Center for Landscape Conservation and Ecology
- University of Florida IFAS Extension Orange County
- University of Florida IFAS Extension Sarasota County
- University of Florida IFAS Extension Collier County
- University of Florida IFAS Extension Lee County
- North Carolina State University TurfFiles Center
- Clemson Cooperative Extension Home and Garden Info Center
- Clemson University